As summer slips into Autumn, the days get shorter, and the layers get longer, we’re starting to think about our Autumnal wardrobe and style must-haves. Add to that the brand new menus at some of our fab eateries, and Autumn really is one of our favourite seasons!
Here’s our top ten fall crushes, all available at Cathedral Square.
10. Pizza Express Rustichella pizza – it’s back by popular demand this season! The beautiful combination of salty pancetta, slow roasted tomatoes and Pizza Express’ delicious Çaesar dressing. Simply perfect! We can’t wait to get our teeth into this one…
9. Rebooted for Autumn – don’t miss Topshop’s new collection of boots, ready for the chillier days. We love these 90s inspired blossom embroidered boots £42.
8. A little of what you fancy.. Hotel Chocolat’s brand new autumn collection is in-store now, headed up by the divine Autumn Sleekster. Packed full of gorgeous nutty pralines, soothing caramels and classic desserts, it’s a sure-fire winner. (£22.50)
7. Make your Marque – one of the biggest trends this autumn. The key is in the customisation – emblems, embroidery, patched jeans – just make sure you make your look unique! We love these embroidered cargo pants from Next (£38).
6. Skinny dipping – in Autumn?? Whatever the weather, add some sparkle to the season with a Skinny Dip phone case from Topshop (£18)
5. Get back to nature – Worcester Cycle Centre has an epic sale now on. One of our favourites is the ORANGE FIVE 2016, which is currently on offer at an amazing £2,950 (originally £3,700)*. Pop into store to find out more.
4. The Dapper Gent’s style guide – White Stuff’s Autumn collection is super snappy, and a perfect fit as the mornings get cooler. This best seller is the Rainer knitted waistcoat (£45). A modern take on the classic gent’s cardigan, this waistcoat-inspired knit has a streamlined, sleeveless profile – making it perfect for adding a subtle layer when the weather’s highly changeable. It’s made from soft merino wool in versatile navy.
3. 2016 = The year of the bomber. The trusty bomber jacket is all grown up this AW. Think textures, silks, teamed with heels and skinny jeans. This H&M version is lightly padded, with a zip down the front, flap front pockets, a zipped pocket on one sleeve and ribbing around the neckline, cuffs and hem (£29.99).
2. Va-va-voom. The Vivien Dress is at the apex of this season’s ’50s/’80s mash up inspiration at Topshop and is a layering must-have. Featuring a feminine dropped shoulder and cache-coeur V neck to the front, a narrow slash in the back offers a peek of skin. In a soft rose silk satin, the voluminous drape is supported by a mini skirt detailed with a chic pleat held down by utilitarian bar tack stitching. Keep the look soft with a sky blue suede slingback (£225).
1.Tis the season for hot chocolate, pumpkin lattes, gingerbread…. One of the reasons we simply adore this time of year is piling into a warm coffee shop after a busy day’s shopping, warming our hands on a decadent mug of coffee – and perhaps allowing ourselves a little sweet treat to go with it. Coffee #1 has a tantalising array of hot drinks – one of our favourites has to be their Gingerbread Man – gingerbread syrup with a double shot of latte and beautifully steamed milk. From £2.75.
Happy autumn everyone!
*Prices correct at time of publishing blog.